Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My 2 year old in the Class Room

Though all my recent posts have been about D(5), M(2)'s Montessori style learning has not been neglected! What has been is taking pictures and posting about those!  Since I have to be fully present while she is at work, it is very difficult for me to photograph while she works! Another thing is that my camera distracts her and she wants to be the one behind the lens!  So here are some rare pictures that I managed to take while she was in action.  

The bottom shelves are for M

Here she is matching the Jungle Animals to the pictures in her favorite book

Here she is spooning pom-poms

Here are the close-up pictures of her trays.

knobbed puzzle

Jungle Animals

matching farm animals

Color Box1

Clothespins

Ikea toolbox

Vegetable Cutting

Spooning Pom-Poms & One-one correspondence

Snap Button Frame

Pouring tiny wooden spools


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful activities! It's fun to see what both of your girls are doing! Thanks so much for linking up with Montessori Monday. I featured your post at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LivingMontessoriNow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Deb. I love to read your comments!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think, so please take a moment and leave a comment! Thank you for reading!