Saturday, May 26, 2012

Montessori Items Sale

I just came across a 50% off liquidation sale @ http://www.calibermontessori.com.  A few items are out of stock, but I think this is a steal compared to many online stores.  I've ordered from this supplier before and the quality is not bad.  So far the only item I've had to return was the Trinomial Cube as the product arrived with chipped paint.  The other thing is that they've doubled their shipping rates now that they are offering 50% off, so be wary of that.  I just placed a bulk order of items like geography maps and the geometric cabinet!  I also did a price comparison for the items I bought with some other online retailers and in spite of paying a lot of shipping, it still worked out to be almost 40% cheaper.  Till date I've always received items exactly 7 days since I placed orders on their website.  Their customer service is not always prompt, but once you get a hold of them they work with you.  Also, with this deal there are NO Returns or Exchanges!  Good luck and happy shopping!

*** Just so you know, I am in no way affiliated with Caliber Montessori nor do I receive any reward or compensation for spreading the word about their sale! I just wanted to pass on this deal information to my readers!  ***

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for letting everyone know about the sale ... great deal for homeschoolers! I tweeted your post! Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think, so please take a moment and leave a comment! Thank you for reading!