Tuesday, December 18, 2012

D's Latest Art/Geometry Obsessions

I mentioned D's latest obsession with Geometric Patterns in my last post.  I wanted to post a few of her art works from recent days.  She has free handed some of these, used the shapes from the Geometric Cabinet or just used a ruler and paper.  She meticulously works for hours on each of these and would rather be doing only this than anything else all day!



She awarded me with this the other day appreciating me for helping her with something!


You should be able to see some curvilinear triangles in the above design.  She hand drew some of this.

We also have this Mandala Designer and this provides with hours of drawing time.
She is obsessed with creating patterns and tessellating with Pattern Blocks.



She creates such elaborate designs that I am thinking it would be good to get more geometric shapes and may be another set of the same shapes so she will have enough for her designs!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Her designs are awesome!! I need to add shapes to our shelves.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think, so please take a moment and leave a comment! Thank you for reading!