Thursday, March 3, 2011

Karen Tyler's Montessori program

I've enrolled in the FAST Track version of Karen Tyler's Montessori program.  So far I am loving it!  Her albums are extremely detailed and this would sure help me put out more work for D using proper Montessori techniques.  Going through the albums has given me more knowledge than what I could gain by just reading through the various books and blogs.  I am also looking forward to interacting with all my fellow classmates and discuss the various materials!  I am all excited now and I wait every day for the uninterrupted"me" time that I get for my studying!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you! I've been furiously shopping at the dollar stores and second hand stores for anything and everything I can find to get some materials on the shelves! Now on to more studying...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think, so please take a moment and leave a comment! Thank you for reading!